Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The 4 Hour Body

I have been reading the 4 Hour Body for a week now, and will officially begin tomorrow 1/31/11.

Today may be my unofficial start day, as I wanted to see how a day went without the pressure of getting up and getting ready for work.  It was pretty easy, and surprisingly the foods were great.

Protein shake for Breakfast
Spinach, Beans and Eggs for Lunch
Egg for smaller lunch (wasn't very hungry)
Sausage( ok not the best, but everyone else was having pasta), spinach and beans...

Did I also mention a ton of ice water...

Coffee no Splenda, little cream.  Just not ready to go black on my coffee and have tried cinnamon before.

Took PAGG supplements as described in vitamins and supplements.

Looking good, and lets see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment