Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday 1/31/11

Down 2.4 lbs


Today was day 2 of following the 4 Hour plan and my 1st of doing so while working.  I planned my meals and supplements.

Breakfast was a 36g Vanilla protein shake.  Followed with lunch of fresh spinach with Tuna and beans tossed with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar. 2nd lunch was 2 hard boiled eggs, with fresh spinach and beans.

Lots and lots of water.

I was feeling a little sluggish by about 330pm.  I think that effects of no sugar and carbs are kicking in. 

Withdrawal symptoms certainly have their effects.

I had one minor slip thanks to Mint chocolate girls scout cookies.  I only had 2, which is great knowing that I can eat half a box.

Dinner was good, fresh steamed broccoli and general tso chicken.  leftovers from Saturdays dinner.  The chicken not key on the plan because of the breading, but i was dragging and it was just too easy.

I continue to read through the book for anything that I missed and read various web sites and blogs.  Thanks to everyone that shares their experiences, as it helps everyone

Looking forward to a good night sleep and day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment