Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tuesday 2/1/11

Today was a late start of a day for me . On the road to a NJ Chamber breakfast event at 830.  so no breakfast til 9am.
Feeling better today. I think the effects of carb and sugar withdrawl have passed.  I am finding more energy during the day and find i am ready for sleep by 1130.
I was on the road all day so lunch was a met-rx big 100 (1/2) protein bar.
stopped for a nice bottle of Cabernet to enjoy in the evening
Finding that in the evening I think of snacks, but a huge step in not eating them and rather I drink a large glass of cold water.

1st night cold therapy, I am wimp and starting slow with an ice pack on my back for about 30 minutes.  Surprisingly it didn't hurt, and rather felt good and a little relaxing.  More to come on the cold therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment